Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not Yet, Willie

It's been entirely too long since my last post and for that, I apologize. While I'm compiling my thoughts on the next few blog topics, here's a little video that chronicles the restoration to date through pictures and song:


In real-time, the only two items outstanding are polishing the grille and adjusting the carburetors so we're pretty close to getting this guy back on the road soon.

We'll continue the restoration where we left off shortly...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jason,

    I was surfing to find blogs detailing the restoration of tr4a's and came across yours. To say the least it is very entertaining and informative. I too purchased a tr4a to restore at about the same time as you. As you mentioned in one of your postings work seems to get in the way. Judging by your progress you seem to have the same problem as I do work just gets in the way too often!

    Anyway, I am looking for more detail on many of the tasks/steps; would you consider more personal one on one discussions? If so please e-mail me at pmiller612@comcast.net to discuss the possibilities.

    Best regards,

    Rusty Miller

    ReplyDelete